Wednesday, July 19, 2006


HEY PPL
im so high
so happy
why???
cuz...i just cleared my du and jnu entrance examinations
so...wots there 2 be happy about??
well
there is...2 me
cuz i have failed every entrance exam that i have appeared for...in the past...except of course 4 the army entrance...!!
so...this is practically the 1st time...tht my name has appeared under the SELECTED tab...so thats waot is makin me all happy and excited

and also....bcuz...b4 this..i was soo depressed...regarding wot will i do...how will i manage my preparations and all...so now i have a li'l time,good company and mental peace at my disposition

and also...finally my dream of studying in a reputed national level institution will be fullfilled....cuz i dont want 2 carry the jnvu tag along wid me 4 my entire life
now i will have the opportunity of being the alumnus of the top university of india...thats JNU

so thts it
i'll have 2 go now..cuz my frnd's waitin outside...c ya later....wid more good news...hopefully
mahim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home